Product: Vitamix 6300 Review
Price: $649.00 (retail)
Cheapest Place to Buy: Amazon.com. Now Just $599
Size of Container: 64 ounce
Guarantee: 7 Year Full Warranty
My Rating: 9.0 out of 10
So What Is The Vitamix 6300 And How Does It Compare To Juicers?
The Vitamix 6300 is the ultimate blender. I’ve owned one for 4 years now and it is by far the best investment I’ve ever made in my health (and time as you will see).
Now you may have heard that juicing is good for you and you would be right. But here’s the problem with traditional juicers:
- Stand there for 10 minutes cutting up your veggies and fruits into small enough pieces to feed into the juicer.
- Feed said pieces one by one into the juicer
- Watch in amazement as a trickle of juice comes out on the other end! I wish I was kidding
- You get only the juice, not the fiber rich nutrient cell walls from the veggies and fruit like you will with the Vitamix 6300.
You see, you have to feed massive, and I do mean massive amounts of veggies and fruits to get even a half a glass of juice. I remember the first time using an old juicer of mine, and I must have put in 2 lbs of veggies and fruit and when all was said and done, I think I got 4 ounces. Ouch. Away went the juicer.
I started hearing about Vitamix a few years prior to when I bought mine in 2010. I thought it sounded too good to be true. I would be wrong.
I was going to juice bars on a regular basis, sometimes at Whole Foods, Mother’s Market and independent places and I started noticing one thing:
THEY ALL USED VITAMIX BLENDERS! Every single one of them.
I also had another realization. Holy crap, I’m spending a lot of money on green juices. A small one at Whole Foods is about $7 and the bigger ones are around $9. I was getting these 3-4 times a week. Well it doesn’t take a math whiz to see how that added up fast!
So I thought to myself, I have to get a Vitamix. But I thought they were expensive. But then I looked at it as an investment that would pay off quickly. First, I wasn’t driving to the store of juice bar. Second, I was keeping $9 in my wallet 3-4 times a week. Third, well there is no third. I took the plunge and bought it here.
So what does the Vitamix 6300 do that a juicer can’t?
- Absolutely pulverizes anything you put in it in about 30 seconds
- Has a 64 ounce container, so most things you can throw in whole or just give it a quick chop in half and you are good to go
- Makes enough juice to last all day or for a few people. My 14 year old daughter loves green juices thanks to the Vitamix
- And if juicing wasn’t enough incentive it also makes soups, smoothies, baby food, bread dough, and my personal favorite-all natural ice cream. Yep. The ice cream is to die for! Just throw in some almond milk, your favorite frozen fruit and you are good to go
- The soup. Can’t not talk about the soup. This thing is so powerful, you can literally throw all the ingredients right into the big 64 ounce container and it will not only blend it for you, but will cook it for you. That’s right. Cook. You just leave it on for 10-15 minutes and the blades spin so fast, that it heats up the soup.
- Would probably drive you around town if you asked it. Ok maybe it can’t do that but this thing is slick
What About Cleanup Brian?
I thought you’d never ask! That’s the other best part. When you are done, just add a little warm water and soap into the container and hit the blend button. It will rise to the top and actually clean itself. Empty the water and rinse off any remaining suds and it’s good to go. With juicers, you will spend a long time trying to clean out all the stuck on veggies. Not so with the Vitamix.
So Bottom Line Is The Vitamix 6300 Is A Hit In My Family, And Will Be In Yours!
This thing really is the rockstar in the juice world because it’s not a juicer. You actually get out what you put in, and fast! You get all the benefits of the fiber, but it blends so well that it never tastes chunky. It’s smooth like juice, but in a fraction of the time. On top of that, you can make so many different things, with my favorites being the soup and all the ice creams. Ice creams in the store have about 50 ingredients you can’t pronounce. If you can’t pronounce it, don’t put it in your body. Vitamix homemade ice cream has 2-3 all natural ingredients.
I believe in this product and you will too. It will save you a ton of money and hassle in the long wrong and it’s the right thing to do for your family. Juicing is so healthy and tastes incredible. I highly recommend the Vitamix 6300. You can get it for a great price here.
Be sure to leave your questions and comments below! We love to hear from you!